What is Windsors Escape Experience:
We are a family run Escape Room company based in the centre of Windsor. We design and build all of our unique escape rooms to maximise originality and enjoyment!
Our Escape Rooms are suitable for anyone, whether you’re a family, a group of friends, colleagues or even trying out Escape Rooms for the first time.
What is an escape room?
- An Escape Room is a real-time, fully immersive and interactive adventure in a uniquely themed room.
- Step into a whole new world and discover an exciting and original storyline with all sorts of challenges.
- You will have 60 minutes to complete your objective and escape, but you will need to work together in order to be successful.
- Be prepared to find clues, solve puzzles, and crack codes as you venture through the room and but work quickly, time’s running out!
New to Escape Rooms and looking for a strategy? Try the 4 ’S’s:
SEARCH, SHARE, STUDY, SOLVE
- The first thing to do is SEARCH the room for clues. Look everywhere, even in the most unlikely of places.
- SHARE your findings with the rest of the team.
- STUDY the clues you have found.
- Now, you need to get those brains working and SOLVE the puzzles.
Tips to enjoy to the fullest!
Here’s a few tips to make your Experience as enjoyable as possible:
- Assemble your team – choose your team wisely and manage your group size. If you need help splitting your group into multiple teams or choosing which rooms are suitable just ask us and we can help!
- Plan ahead – You have one hour of fun and adventure that will require your full focus and energy. Planning your journey and arriving in good time will ensure you give yourself the best chance of success in our Escape Rooms.
- Listen carefully to the rules – Worrying about what you can and can’t do in the room will only waste time you could be spending on solving puzzles! Your host will give you a thorough brief before you begin the game and answer any questions you may have.
- Communication is key – A wise approach is to narrate as you play, if you see something or have an idea, say it out loud, it might just trigger a solution from one of your team mates.
- Watch the clock – Remember you only have 60 minutes on the clock. Work quickly and methodically and make sure you keep an eye on how much time you have left.
- Positivity breeds productivity – The attitude you arrive with can make a big difference to your success, try to always stay positive and proactive even when there appears to be no solution… Remember the most important thing is to have fun!
Still have some questions? Check out our FAQ page.