Kick off your Christmas Party and escape the office with an experience you won’t stop talking about!
We’ll be transforming our escape room venue into a Winter Wonderland fit for Mr & Mrs Claus, making it the perfect place to let your hair down and have a jolly good time with your colleagues.
Looking for some after adventure drinks & nibbles? We’ve got you covered at Patch On The Plaza, an outdoor Alpine lodge-themed restaurant outside our Escape Rooms!
Why have your Christmas Party at Escape Experience Windsor?
- With four different adventures to choose from, we can accommodate up to 28 players per hour.
- Feeling competitive? Split into two teams and play head-to-head to see who can escape first!
- We are located in Windsor town centre, a few minutes walk from both train stations and plenty of other transport links
- Combine your Escape Experience with a bite to eat or a few drinks to celebrate at Patch On The Plaza, themed especially for Winter as an Alpine lodge.
- A unique and exciting activity in a safe and professional environment – we will continue to clean our escape rooms and waiting area after each game and keep adequate ventilation in place.
- A comfortable waiting area for use before and after your game
- Flexible time slots and booking options to suit your needs
- A dedicated host per team to guide your experience
- Secure storage for bags, coats and any other belongings
- A customizable corporate package to fill your day with activities
Fill out the form today and join the companies that have already enjoyed their Escape Experience with us:
Team Building Reviews
How it works:
- Make your booking and assemble your team.
- You will have 60 minutes to work together and escape the room.
- Beat the fastest time or compete against each other!
28 players per hour time slot.
- Got a larger group? We can still host you!
- Fill out our enquiry form or give us a call and we can tailor your day’s activities to suit your group’s needs.
From £22 per person.
See our full list of rates for each room on our booking pages:
Pregnant women can play our escape rooms, but we do not recommend playing Caved In as it involves crawling in small spaces.
None of our escape rooms are fully accessible. Crown Jewels Heist is partially accessible and can fit a wheel chair but the player will only be able to play 2 thirds of the game.
Caved In features a strobe light (as mentioned on our website). It can be disabled but players should understand that this will remove one puzzle from the game. Crown Jewels Heist and Area 51 feature lasers and light effects but no flashing lights.
We do not recommend playing Caved In if players suffer from claustrophobic tendencies, as it is a very small room and contains small spaces. Area 51 and Caved In have locking doors but these doors can be left unlocked or open if players request. Crown Jewels Heist door does not lock. All rooms feature a panic button that can be used in an emergency to unlock doors, and games are monitored on CCTV by games hosts at all times.
No, none of our rooms are scary or include any jump scares or live actors.
Some of our rooms feature atmospheric lighting and music/sound effects.
Yes! We can accommodate larger groups by booking multiple rooms. If you split in to multiple teams, you can even compete against each other to see who escapes the quickest! (…if at all!)
Yes you can, up to 48 hours before your booking time. Just give us a call and we can move the booking for you. Cancellations must be made 14 days before your booking date.
Yes, you can add people to, or remove people from your group, prior to your booking and payment will be adjusted accordingly. If you are not sure how many people will be joining you, you can pay a deposit to reserve your time slot and pay the remainder upon arrival.
We have a water machine in our waiting room, but otherwise we do not sell food or drink on site. We do not allow food and drink in the escape rooms to avoid spillages! You may bring a small bottle of water with functioning lid in with you.