Curious about Escape Room hosting? Fancy working with us?
Become part of a growing, fun, and friendly family-run business.
A bit about us…
We are a family-run escape room company based in Windsor, that started up in December 2018. We design our rooms in-house and build everything ourselves. We take pride in the authenticity of our escape rooms and we use real objects and props as much as possible. Technology is also a passion of ours, and we aim to create exciting and original puzzles that no escape room player will have seen before.
Our escape rooms are designed for anyone from families, groups of friends, colleagues and first-time players. Therefore, we put the customer experience at the top of our priority list.
From the small beginnings of father and son, we now have a fantastic team often helping to run our four (soon to be five) experiences. Think you’ve got what it takes to join us? Read on to hear more about what we can offer you.
What would it be like to work with us?
Joining Escape Experience means becoming part of a friendly and ambitious team where your contributions can help evolve and grow the business.
Some of the perks include:
- A fun and flexible working environment
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities to progress and grow with the company as new roles become available (and exciting new projects are realised)!
- The chance to get creative and see your ideas come to life
- Full training provided
- Team outings, including to go and play other escape rooms!
We believe our team is our most valuable resource and our sure-fire way to guarantee excellent customer experience. So we invest in making sure Escape Experience is a great place to work.
Think you might be interested?
Like what you see? Think this might be the job for you?
To apply, answer the questions below, and send them, along with your CV and a reference (including their name, email address and contact number), to [email protected] with the subject ‘Host Application’.
We want to create memorable experiences at Escape Experience. Show us you can help do this with a memorable application, the more creative the better!
- Now you know about us, tell us a bit about yourself. What do you like to do in your spare time? Do you have any unique talents?
- Have you played an escape room before? If so, describe one, what did you think of it and how would you have improved it? If you haven’t, describe your perfect escape game.
- What’s your superpower? (A strength you have, or something you are really good at)
- Why are you interested in working with us at Escape Experience Windsor?