We are ecstatic to be able to welcome you back to Escape Experience Windsor from the 4th of July. We have been closely following all safety advice from the latest government guidelines to create a policy that ensures a safe place for customers to visit and our staff to work.
We are pleased to announce many escape rooms have recently joined the leading hospitality trade association in the UK, UKHospitality (UKH). They work closely with all areas of the hospitality sector around the UK in assisting them with following government guidelines. UKH has helped to provide clarity on how measures set out by the government to apply to our escape rooms. We are extremely thankful to have their support to make doubly sure we are COVID-Safe.
These measures below will be in action before we open on the 4th of July, and closely monitored should the situation change.
1. As per usual we will run private games only. You will NOT be joined by anyone who is not in your group.
2. A maximum of two households will be able to play the same room at any one time.
3. Two of our most popular escape rooms will be open with staggered time slots, meaning you’ll never come face to face with another team.
4. Facemasks must be worn when in contact with our staff, these can be provided if necessary. They may be worn while playing the escape room, but not mandatory.
5. A new challenge to complete upon your arrival! We will be asking all players to wash their hands as soon as they enter the building. This is mandatory before playing our rooms.
6. We will be cleaning the escape room and any equipment used, as well as public areas and facilities after each team has used them.
7. Extending time in between bookings to allow for more rigorous cleaning.
8. As per regulations ventilation will be used to renew the air in all areas of the building.
9. Staff will undergo temperature checks at the start of the day, as well as have access to any PPE they may require.
As you’d expect we will be reviewing this policy as the situation develops in line with government advice and recommendations set out by Public Health England.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to pick up the phone or drop us an email. We’ll be more than happy to help! 01753 866 266 [email protected]