We are continuing to closely follow all safety advice from the latest government guidelines to create a policy that ensures a safe place for customers to visit and our staff to work.
We are pleased to announce many escape rooms have recently joined the leading hospitality trade association in the UK, UKHospitality (UKH). They work closely with all areas of the hospitality sector around the UK in assisting them with following government guidelines. UKH has helped to provide clarity on how measures set out by the government to apply to our escape rooms. We are extremely thankful to have their support to make doubly sure we are COVID-Safe.
These measures are currently in place, and are closely monitored should the situation change.
1. As per usual we will run private games only. You will NOT be joined by anyone who is not in your group.
2. A maximum of 8 will be able to play in the same room at any one time. You are no longer required to be part of a support bubble.
3. You may be asked to wait in our lobby to prevent overcrowding of the waiting area.
4. Facemasks must be worn when in contact with our staff and in the room these can be provided if necessary.
5. A new challenge to complete upon your arrival! We will be asking all players to wash their hands as soon as they enter the building. This is mandatory before playing our rooms.
6. We will be cleaning the escape room and any equipment used, as well as public areas and facilities after each team has used them.
8. As per regulations ventilation will be used to renew the air in all areas of the building.
9. Staff will undergo temperature checks at the start of the day, as well as have access to any PPE they may require.
As you’d expect we will be reviewing this policy as the situation develops in line with government advice and recommendations set out by Public Health England.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to pick up the phone or drop us an email. We’ll be more than happy to help! 01753 581158 [email protected]
Before You Arrive
|Mask’s worn in building||Arrive in good time||Wash your hands|
|Staff will greet you wearing a mask||Socially distanced briefing||Wash hands before playing|
|60 minute playtime||Rule of 6 (or Support Bubble)||Wash hands after playing|
Behind the Scenes
|Staff temperature checks||Cleaning all contact areas after each booking (including the escape room)||Minimising contact with staggered booking slots|